- Custom printed, with no Design Fee*.
- Massive ventilation - sublimated Absolute Mesh™ covering 90% of the jersey.
- Durable forearm zones - light weight, tear free forearm and elbow protection.
- Comfortable stretch zones - fits, moves, and stretches comfortably with your body.
- Lightweight without all the bulk - the jersey is designed without padding, but due to the nature of the Absolute Mesh material, there is a subtle, light padding effect throughout.
- Unobtrusive thumbholes with light half-glove - Lightweight and less bulk around the wrists.
- Fashionable, athletic cut - not a boxy, overly saggy design and looks and feels like a potato sack when you compare with other jerseys.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE DESCRIPTION.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT, YOU CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
Please keep in mind that the only way Virtue can provide a high quality jersey at a minimal cost is to follow the ordering procedure outlined below. Custom jerseys are not viewed as a profit generating center for Virtue, but a service to Virtue teams. The jerseys we provide are absolute premium quality, passed on to your Virtue team at low prices only to ensure we do not lose money on the project.
- You must order a minimum of 7 jerseys (duplicates ok).
- Sizes, names, numbers, and overall quantity of jerseys will be ordered based on the spreadsheet you download and fill out by clicking here:
- >> Custom Jersey Order Spreadsheet (excel file) <<
- Follow the instructions for the design notes and where to send it inside the file.
- For fastest processing, simply add the total number of jerseys you will be ordering to the cart. Make sure to include any extra numbers if some players are ordering multiple jerseys. Each player can order individually, but this will slow down your order.
- Sample jersey shown. Final artwork will be customized based on emails with the team captain/representative.
- Processing time from final jersey approval is 4-6 weeks. Please allow up to 1 additional week for shipping. During peak season, some delays may be possible, but we will keep your updated the entire time.
- Design process will not start until the entire jersey job is paid for in full.
We will design the jersey for your team into our template using your logos and graphics. The jersey your team will get from Virtue will be premium quality, produced as quickly as possible, and sold at a very good price. When you compare it to any other company on the market, you will pay less for higher quality through Virtue. But if you require a lot of hand holding, or have *unique special requests (outside of basic minimal design adjustments), or if you do not want to prepay, etc. please consider using a dedicated jersey company.
*Additionally, if you'd like to pay an additional $300 fee for more design input, that is possible, but we suggest you just give our design team a little direction at the outset and trust they will design a great looking jersey for you, while you get to save some cash!